HR Performance Officer - Brussels
Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Global Energy Management
HUM00000119 Requisition #
HR PERFORMANCE OFFICER - BRUSSELS
TEMPORARY CONTRACT - 1 YEAR
WHO WE ARE
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE's Business Units. We deliver services in supply and logistics management, asset management, risk management, market access management, while contributing to the market understanding, design and efficiency and developing market solutions to accelerate the energy transition.
GEM manages one of the largest and most diversified energy portfolios in Europe, including electricity, natural gas, bulk commodities and environmental products.
With 5 trading platforms and activities in more than 50 countries, GEM has an extended geographical coverage in Europe, Asia-Pacific and in the US. It employs 1,300 people around the world.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE
The GEM HR team is a bi-localised team handling all the HR-related topics within GEM.
The HR Services team, handles the operational HR processes and is the first line towards the employees regarding "administrative" HR-related matters.
Moreover HR Services is in charge for the HR communications including the management of the GEM HR Intranet.
Finally HR Services is in charge of HR Performance elements looking at HR processes, tools and the way it is offered towards the business.
HR Performance also includes HR data management and reporting.
Within the GEM HR team, we are looking for a customer focused professional with a business oriented mindset and HR, IS or Finance experience to join us.
The HR Performance officer will be mainly dedicated to support the HR team in the management of employee data and information.
The function will be based in Brussels
The HR Performance officer will report to the Head of HR Services
* support the HR team in some operational HR activities
* these HR activities will involve amongst others the following processes: maintaining the GEM's organizational structure up-to-date, ensuring the recurrent data transfers to the other GEM actors (Controlling, IS, Accounting, Purchasing, ..), managing HR information and reporting, maintaining HR data up-to-date and coordinating data cleanings, preparing the Group Social Reporting, preparing of Works Council / Social Relations related information, ensuring HR IS support for HR processes (Performance Management Learning, Salary review, …), …
* structure information and support further professionalization of the HR department through
* ensuring the HR related data quality and data completeness
* building a professional HR reporting environment supporting the HR-related business decisions
+ optimizing and digitalizing HR related processessupporting and guiding the HR Services officers in their daily activities
+ supporting the HR Business Partners in their role towards the business
+ supporting Comp& Ben for their salary review exercises
* be the link towards different internal and external providers (Group IS, GEM IS, Cost Control, Finance, ..)
* manage and participate to projects to enhance HR processes with a particular focus on digitalization and automation of HR processes and activities
* manage and participate to transversal projects to enhance HR Services offering towards the employees and the managers
Education & professional background
* Min. 5 years relevant professional experience
* You have 5 to 10 years relevant working experience
Technical & Business skills
* You understand and know HR management tools (Oracle (HCM), Successfactors, ..)
* You have a passion for figures, reporting and data analysis
* Experience in project management, background in Finance, IS or in an operational HR role are required
* You master Power BI and other data management tools
* You have a drive for digitalization and have a good understanding of the impact on organisations
* An experience in a cross-cultural environment is a plus
* Notions of IS development are a plus (Python, ..)
* You are a hands-on person, not afraid to roll-up your sleeves and able to combine operational work and more strategic analysis work
* You can manage sensitive information in a professional way
* You are structured, accurate and precise
* You are a real team player focusing on delivering pragmatic and working solutions
* You are customer oriented and have a problem-solving attitude
* You are stress resistant and able to work autonomously
* You are dynamic and have a pro-active attitude and are happy to take initiative
* English: fluent
* French: fluent
* Dutch: fluent
* Brussels Engie Tower
* Travels: France (occasional)
* 1 year fixed-term contract or external consultant
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.