HR Officer (190000KE)
Deloitte is one of the leading companies in the world providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. Our national offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a whole range of small and large companies.
For our Talent Department within Deloitte, we are looking for an HR Officer. As an HR Officer you will provide day-to-day support to our different Business Units. You will be part of the Talent Team and will be responsible for the daily reporting and administration of our Talent processes.
Your role :
* You will contribute to the administration of the existing Talent processes: onboarding & offboarding practicalities, follow up invoicing, calendar management for the team, organize our annual Talent coaching curriculum, …
* You will contribute to the Talent Management reporting, both via existing overviews as by developing new reports. Talent Management reports relate to headcount, turnover, holiday- and overtime quota,…
* You will support a variety of Talent Processes: keep our Talent website and up to date with the latest information, prepare Talent related communications, support in the performance management process, …;
* Connect with practitioners to answers their questions or relay it to your colleagues if the question requires more expertise.
* You are able to manage multiple and conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment, while meeting deadlines;
* You have obtained a higher degree in office administration or equivalent;
* You have a relevant administrative experience (in HR is a plus, but not mandatory);
* You have a sound knowledge of MS office applications (mainly Excel and PowerPoint and Outlook);
* You have excellent computer skills and are willing to learn new systems (e.g. SAP);
* You are punctual, accurate and methodical;
* You have good interpersonal skills and you like to work in a team;
* You have good communication skills;
* You are a discrete and diplomatic person;
* You are an enthusiastic team player who actively contributes in a flexible and adaptable manner.
* You are fluent in English and Dutch or French.
What's in it for you :
* A stimulating atmosphere which encourages personal development and growth;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (incl. luncheon vouchers, fitness room, company restaurant, …);
* A multi-skilled team of enthusiastic and talented colleagues who are passionate about what they do;
* Working in a brand new building at Brussels Airport and a working environment equipped with innovative tools allowing flexibility and work-life balance.
: Internal Services
: Deloitte Belgium