HR Manager (19000084)
Deloitte is one of the leading companies in the world providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider.
At Deloitte we recognise the value of our people and are proud to have a culture that promotes employee development. Our ambition is to be a Simply Irresistible Organisation for each and everyone of our talents: future, current and alumni.
If you are ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional and personal development, you are ready for Deloitte!
More than ever before, successful HR Management is determined by the ability to cope with the new complex business and talent landscape. Join our HR Organisation and stands in the heart of our ambition.
Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
What you love to do…
* Together with your team, you develop the HR strategy and organizational transformation plans in line with the business priorities and strategy.
* You streamline HR processes, standards and policies in line with the business needs, Deloitte Belgium and Global/North-South-Europe policies.
* You collaborate with and coach the business leadership to facilitate organizational- and cultural transformation, effectiveness and innovation.
* You build management capabilities to facilitate an open, inclusive, culture-based environment that enables effective employee relations.
* You lead various HR projects (organizational design, career model operations, reward, workforce planning...).
* You establish sustainable, open relationships and network with stakeholders within and outside the organization.
* You coach and develop your team to ensure their competencies, skills and know-how are fully used and developed to their best advantage.
* You stay informed about professional knowledge and technical evolutions in the HR area to enable a service based on the latest developments.
* You optimize data & knowledge management, reporting and management summaries.
* You find the right balance between innovation and continuity while ensuring compliance, between the operational and projects.
* You prepare presentations for the labour council and participate in these meetings to discuss business matters.
* You have 5-8 years of experience in a similar position and have a profound background in different HR roles, leading small HR teams.
* You are flexible and adapt quickly to changing environments and different (high level) stakeholders.
* You are analytical, goal oriented and you dare to innovate. You make an impact that matters.
* You are a role model when it comes to collaboration & communication skills. You talk with our people.
* You have good project & change management skills and are able to apply them in an agile way.
* You have a sound knowledge of English, Dutch and/or French, and have an excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook …).
Sounds like you? Great!
What can you expect from us…
* A challenging, innovative and stimulating work environment that encourages personal development and growth.
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
* The opportunity to further shape our organisation into a future-proof, agile, sustainable & value oriented organisation.
* A team of enthusiastic and talented colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
* Working in a brand new building at Brussels Airport and in an environment equipped with innovative tools allowing flexibility@work.
: Internal Services
: National Management