Hospitality Team Lead (190000LB)
Deloitte is one of the leading companies in the world providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. Our national offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a whole range of small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling the work that they do. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Industries, as well as Risk services.
For our Central Cross Services team in Zaventem, we are looking for a Hospitality Team Lead.
You will work in a high performing, fast paced environment and you will be responsible for the continuous optimization of the reception teams and the respective services at the Deloitte Belgian offices (60% at the Zaventem headquarters). With a focus on attentive and personalized service quality, you will closely collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. By means of a continuous innovative mind-set, you will enhance the value and impact of the Deloitte reception services.
With a passion for service quality you will
* Successfully develop the reception services together with the respective stakeholders and make suggestions for improvements
* Define and drive an action plan in line with KPI's and SLA's agreed with the stakeholders by means of continues optimization of the existing processes.
* Become an expert on the existing tools and process flows that are being used by the different teams
* Ensure that the teams are following up on the processes and procedures that are in place.
* Plan your projects and daily operations according to clear guidelines and procedures in partnership with all stakeholders
* Act as the first escalation point for internal and external clients and stakeholders
* Report results through data analysing
* Prepare and actively participate during meetings with stakeholders
* Participate in the continuous improvement of the hospitality program in line with new market trends (through your passion of innovative technology and best business practices)
* You obtained a Bachelor Degree or equal through experience with a first relevant experience in reception or customer service.
* Ability to lead an manage teams of different stakeholders
* An excellent communicator both spoken and written
* Flexible to work at different Deloitte Belgium locations (60% at the Zaventem headquarters)
* Pragmatic approach and comfortable dealing with change and priorities
* You have an excellent knowledge of English, Dutch and French
* You master the following competencies:
- Customer service driven and critical thinking
- Analytical skills combined with a problem-solving mind-set
- Reliable, flexible and detail oriented
- Able to build good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Professional and adaptive communication style to build on your credibility within the organization
- Good presentation skills
* You have a sound knowledge of MS Office applications.
* A challenging job with a lot of interactions and room for initiatives
* An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth
* Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills
* Attractive extra-legal advantages
Interested? Don't hesitate and upload your CV.
: Internal Services