Hospital representative Oncology (North or South Belgium)
Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking for people who are inspired by our purpose to work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere.
Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity, where all colleagues are energized and engaged, where Daring to Try is a daily mindset and with the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people.
As we continue to develop healthcare products and expand our business globally, we are consistently looking for new people. Right now, we are seeking highly motivated customer centric candidates to fill the position of:
- 3 new colleagues North or South Belgium.
* Implement business plan at territory level: perform the visiting plan, according to determined targeting, coverage and frequency targets; build relationships with target customers to gain product endorsement to generate sales
* Act as Pfizer's ambassador towards the customers and as customers' ambassador towards Pfizer: provide the customers with all needed information and services; give presentations to groups of customers; anticipate, meet and exceed the needs and expectations of customers, build a long-term customer relationship and focus on your efforts to deliver increased customer value
* Provide the organisation with timely, accurate and valuable field information: transmit visit reports on a daily basis, write complete, accurate and comprehensible feedback concerning all significant events in your sector, ensure that territory and administrative systems and processes are maintained and updated
* Contribute to the development of the reps team as a team: share information with other reps in order to enhance market knowledge and to improve strategy development and implementation, participate in building a strong internal network.
* Efficient collaboration with the Key Customer Manager (previously called account manager) to identify, negotiate and implement partnership projects together with key accounts.
* Ensure compliance in all activities developed and implemented
* Degree in the scientific field (bachelor or master) and/or scientific background.
* Minimum 3 years experience as Medical Representative.
* Dutch or French mother tongue (depending from your sector) and a good understanding of English.
* Computer literate.
* You live in or close to the sector (North or South)
* You have the willingness and ability to work cooperatively with your colleagues, developing positive and open working relationships.
* You have an excellent sense of organization.
* You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
* You have good analytical skills.
In addition to competitive salaries and customized benefits packages, we offer a supportive and diverse culture and unparalleled career development opportunities.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Belgium - Brussels, La Plaine