Head of Supply Chain Governance, Risk & Control Team
You will be joining the Euroclear Finance Division, in particular the Supply Chain department. You are part of the Supply Chain management team. Within this department you will be responsible to achieve the Supply Chain mission by setting adequate objectives for the team and leading the team to contribute to achieve the mission & objectives. The team is responsible amongst others to:
- ensure compliance of the supply chain with regulations by defining & maintaining governance frameworks, processes & controls and embed these in the organisation
- ensure third party risks are managed according to defined frameworks, tools, alignment with the Enterprise Risk Management framework, etc.
- own Supply Chain tools and their continuous improvement
- manage projects
- support the Category managers and buyers in understanding & applying the framework.
You manage a team of supply chain related governance, risk, controls & tools experts and project managers (ad hoc). You define their individual objectives in line with corporate, divisional and departmental strategy & objectives, manage their performance, development, and coach the team.
You are the owner of Supply Chain purchasing as well as the “Critical Service Providers (CSP)/Outsourcing” policies. You ensure frameworks defined in the policies are maintained in line with regulations and internal risk & control frameworks, that they are reviewed in time and embedded in the organisation. Your team is responsible for maintaining Group cohesion & coordinates intra-group deployment & compliance.
Your team is owner of the risk (I-tracks, Risk Champion) & control framework (PICA, LICA, FICA), monitors and controls compliance with the policies, and identifies any risk that may arise. You consolidate outcome in the Risk Assurance Report & Internal Control Assessment Report for the Department. You are compliance domain owner for outsourcing & Critical Service Providers. You are owner, directly or indirectly via team members, of transversal roles for the Supply Chain department (Data privacy officer, etc.)
You are owner of the third party risk framework, ensure the framework is maintained and in line with the Enterprise Risk Management framework and ensure risks are monitored. You report on consolidated risks to relevant committees.
You manage internal projects aimed at meeting risk, compliance and/or efficiency objectives. You ensure project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost. You represent Supply Chain in steering committees of projects driven by other Divisions.
You manage Supply Chain tools and their developments.
Required experience and knowledge:
* Experienced in governance, policies, risk and control
* Relevant financial regulatory knowledge (CSDR, EBA, …), with experience in the analysis of the impacts of such regulations on the governance of a financial organization
* Relevant third party relationship experience, with experience in sourcing, contracting, relationship & risk management
* Experienced (minimum 5 years) project manager, able to drive and control an initiative with multiple experts and lead implementation of changes (embedding)
* Experienced team lead
Skills and competencies:
* Leadership & people management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on the ability to listen, to communicate clearly and convincingly to a senior audience; very good stakeholder management
* Excellent analysis skills (analytical, synthetical and critical mindset)
* Streamlining & efficiency mindset
* Project & Change management skills
* Able to work under pressure and to cope with strict deadlines
* Fluent in written and oral English.
Euroclear recruits people from all walks of life. Our 4,000 employees represent 89 nationalities, of which over 50% are women. We are deeply convinced that diversity of talents, backgrounds and opinions is a key to success, by fostering engagement, energy and innovation. We are committed to promoting diversity within the organisation, as well as an inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves, feels valued and respected, regardless of their background.