Head of Project Management Office
Belgium, Antwerp, Hoboken
Finance / Tax / Insurance
OFF00000135 Requisition #
The Offshore Division in Hoboken is looking for a Head of Project Management Office.
* to provide hierarchical guidance, as Head of Project Management Office, for the team with regard project control, planning, document control and time keeping
* to ensure a coherent approach to project control, planning, document control and time keeping from one project to the next
* to develop and implement standardised processes, structures and tools for following up on and analysing the budget and schedule of projects being implemented
* to provide the management of the Offshore division with correct, adequate, proactive reports and status report forecasts on projects
* to serve as the single point of contact between projects and the Accounting Department
* to be involved in setting up and controlling internal and external joint ventures
* to offer support in the drafting of claims
* you have a master's degree in a financial discipline and have great technical affinity or are an engineer within an interest in and knowledge of economics
* you have ten years of experience, preferably in a project environment
* you have basic economic and financial skills (financial accounting, analytical accounting, financial analysis, etc.)
* you have good knowledge of MS Office and very good knowledge of Excel in particular. Knowledge of MS Power BI is a bonus
* you are at ease working with SAP
* you are trilingual (Dutch, French and English)
* you have good interpersonal skills
* you have strong analytical skills
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Annick Verelst - Mobile 32 478 88 63 34
* Posting Date: May 24, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.