Head of Global Strategic Product Supply
Date: Jun 13, 2019
Location: Braine L'alleud, Walloon Brabant, BE
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Global Supply Chain team, based in our hub in Braine l'Alleud, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Head of Global Strategic Product Supply.
Are you a conclusive person that knows how to influence others? This makes you a 'concluencer' at UCB. This innovative blend of talent means you can practice decisive sway over others to make change happen for patients.
As a UCB 'concluencer' and Head of Global Strategic Product Supply you like to work in an environment where you can:
* Being an active member of the Global Supply Chain Leadership Team.
* Lead the development of business rules, key processes, metrics and tools to deliver on product supply strategies.
* Own the product supply for the entire UCB product portfolio part of the development and commercial phases, supporting End-to-End Life Cycle Management strategies.
* Provide innovative ideas to optimize supply chain and generate alternatives that create value including seeking benchmark and other external insights.
As a UCB 'concluencer' and Head of Global Strategic Product Supply you will contribute by:
* Implementing and sustaining robust New Product Introduction supply chain processes
* Being able to handle ambiguity and lead organizational and transformational changes.
* Fostering a positive environment and driving collaboration between team members around team's mission/purpose, common targets & objectives.
* Being responsible for long range physical and financial supply chains, overall inventory targets and ensuring long term capacity.
* Supporting selection of external partners.
* Providing full visibility on Product Portfolio Supply Plans (mid-long term plans) in line with commercial demand & go-to market strategy.
* Ensuring supply continuity by flagging potential risks and developing contingency plans through close collaboration with master planners, QA, Finance etc..
* Monitoring the performance of product supplies (ie sales figures, forecasts, inventory levels) and analyzing trends, recurrent root causes.
* Driving coordination of activities and knowledge gathering to ensure issues are addressed and escalated timely across the product portfolio stakeholders.
* Physical and Financial Product Flows - developing, influencing & maintaining the product flows in collaboration with finance, taking into consideration manufacturing and distribution network optimization strategies and UCB Corporate sustainability ambition.
* Ensuring continuous improvement and optimization through.
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Master's Degree.
* 10 years expertise in Supply Chain management with at least 5 years experience in the Pharma industry.
* Pharma business understanding in a global world, including development, launch, geography expansion, loss of exclusivity and the regulations applicable.
* Strong business acumen, analytical skills, familiar with financial evaluation techniques.
* Robust long-term planning and new product launches process knowledge.
* Decision-making driver within multi-disciplinary team and matrix organization.
* Excellent communication skills is required to ensure information sharing within project team, with internal stakeholders and external partner to achieve results on agreed targets defined within the team.
* Good financial background is required in the frame of business case preparations and evaluation.
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: Supply, Supply Chain Manager, QA, Quality Assurance, Operations, Strategy, Quality, Technology