Head of Customer Journey Design
The Customer Journey Designer will design experiences and value propositions for our customers that are in line with our CXP vision and corporate strategy, will prepare these for handover to business and will support business in roll-out.
The Manager in charge will take the lead of this team.
* The Customer Journey Designer owns the customer journey map which is a constantly updated description of the current customer experience within and across touchpoints and channels and of the customer needs and emotions at every step.
* Based on recommendations on areas of improvements from VOC insights, business priorities and ideas, the Customer Journey Designer maps out the current AS IS and the desired TO BE Customer Experience, quantifies this desired state in a KPI dashboard and ambitious targets, defines through a detailed GAP analysis what this means in terms of changes for the front- and back end and ensures CX value is calculated for the redesign.
* Following approval and onboarding of the designs he/she will guard over and provide support and guidance to business in the translation thereof into process improvements, system and communication requirements. Any deviations to the CX Design blueprint should be challenged and if approved by the business lead, should be adapted in the redesigns.
* Besides all the activities the CJD do, the Manager will : Lead a team of 3-4 people, Define and spread new methodologies around his team, Spread new ways of service designing around the company, Be the one in the company who define the way our customer journeys need to evolve, Know and understand the vast majority of the VOO processes
The Customer Journey Designer will be accountable and responsible for delivering a complete journey redesign up to blueprint level of:
* CX areas prioritized by Senior Management and the CX Program Lead.
* CX areas impacted and in scope of planned projects
Knowledge / previous experience
Experience in Customer Experience type functions is an absolute requirement.
* Experience in process management is a possible alternative however must be combined with experience in customer facing management functions.
* Since CX Design comes down to a mix of communication, system and process changes, knowledge in all of these areas is required.
* A thorough understanding of VOC analysis and research is a must
* Experience in change management is a definite advantage
* The perfect candidate needs to be creative, keen to feed himself with experiences in telcos and other industries, able to begin a journey from a blank page.
* An indepth understanding of how the company works, which departments do what, how these interact, governance processes, key stakeholders and the corporate strategy is required. Also a good understanding of our products, their maturity, their strengths and weaknesses, and our competitors is necessary.
He/she knows how to go into detail but always remembers the bigger picture.
* Persuasive communication skills
* A conceptual thinker able to translate this into practical ways to work with
* Takes initiative in a way of picking-up opportunities en possibilities in a pro-active way
* Can build strong relationships in a professional cooperative way
* Customer focus is a natural way of thinking!
* Good knowledge of the telecom and media environment
* Digital native is a plus