Head of Central Maintenance
Date: Nov 7, 2018
Location: Braine L'alleud, Walloon Brabant, BE
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure? To strengthen our Site Technical Support, based in our Braine Technical Operations in Braine-L'Alleud, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Head of Central Maintenance
Energetic? Organised? Then at UCB you are known as an 'energanized' person. This specific blend of talent means you are dynamic and methodical in the quest to improve patients' lives.
As a UCB 'energanized' person and Head of Central Maintenance you like to work in an environment where you can:
* Lead your team and collaborate with your internal & external suppliers and customers
* Express your passion for technology and production equipment
* Demonstrate your ability to combine execution of hands-on operational work with the design of a strategic vision for maintenance operations
As a UCB 'energanized' person and Head of Central Maintenance you will contribute by:
* Defining and implementing the new vision of the centralized maintenance as a technical support for the Production Departements
* Managing a technical team of 10 collaborators commited to ensure technical availability and robustness of chemical and pharma production equipements
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Master's Degree in Industrial or Civil Engineer (Electromecanic orientation preferred)
* Demonstrated experience in Management of technical teams in the manufacturing industry
* Good networking capabilities and ability to work in an interdepartmental/matrix organization
* Outstanding leadership skills, including communication and ability to develop people soft and hard capabilities
* Good Manufacturing Practices and Health, Safety and Environmnent demonstrated exposure
* Fluent in french & english
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: Technical Support, Technology