Global Submission Project Manager
Date: Mar 13, 2018
Location: Anderlecht, BE
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Bimekizumab team, based in our Global Regulatory Affairs in Brussels, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Global Submission Project Manager.
Energetic? Organised? Then at UCB you are known as an 'energanized' person. This specific blend of talent means you are dynamic and methodical in the quest to improve patients' lives.
As a UCB 'energanized' person and Global Submission Project Manager you like to work in an environment where you can:
* Innovate for impact
* Be a driver for delivery
* Ensure collaboration and identify shared targets
* Cultivate value that ultimately benefits our patients
As a UCB 'energanized' person and Global Submission Project Manager you will contribute by:
* Overseeing, coordinating and harmonizing the submission activities of all regulatory teams for Bimekizumab worldwide
* Collaborating on the development of a strategic plan (charter) for the project
* Ensuring operational initiatives aiming at rapidly piloting, developing and establishing efficient paths to market for new solutions.
* Stakeholder management with relevant interfaces in and outside of the organization, including management of external partners as needed
* Planning, tracking and monitoring project progress across all Submission aspects, identifying problems, forecasting risks, and proactively seeking resolutions.
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Working knowledge of the Common Technical Document, drug development processes and Regulatory Filing Procedures ideally gained in different regulatory environments
* Project Management methodology & people management skills in a project environment
* Several years of working experience either the pharmaceutical industry or with a partner organization for drug development
* Excellent self-management, priority setting and planning skills * Skilled in communication and influencing across the organization
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Law, Pharmaceutical, Compliance, Manager, Technology, Legal, Science, Management