Global Pharma COE Lead
Date: Feb 7, 2019
Location: Braine L'alleud, Walloon Brabant, BE
Pharma Centre of Expertise Product Champion
Help us transform patients' lives
At UCB , we put heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation . Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Pharma CoE team, based in our Braine location in Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of Pharma CoE Product Champion.
Would you say being strategic and agile are important success factors for you? We think you are a 'stragile' person for UCB. This incomparable blend of talent means you have a visionary flair for changing track deftly to improve patients' lives.
As a UCB 'stragile' person and Pharma CoE Product Champion you like to work in an environment where you can:
* Define and implement successful product industrialization and commercialization strategy.
* Proactively influence various internal and external stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment to ensure the success of a new products' pipeline.
As a UCB 'stragile' person and Pharma CoE Product Champion you will contribute by:
* Being a products champion/owner for all manufacturing aspects of UCB products, including knowledge management of the docs and data.
* Driving industrialization strategy and 10y plans for manufacturing (includes products, platforms, dosage forms, cross product activities, networks).
* Leading a cross functional team to ensure alignment on the requirements, risks and solutions to ensure long term supply of UCB products to patients
* Evaluating technical feasibility of line extension development.
* Supporting local manufacturing strategies (from evaluation to implementation).
* Managing projects where appropriate; being the owner of specific cross functional / cross product projects.
* Developing and maintaining the budget related to the project activities of their areas of responsibilities.
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* At least 10 years relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry including development and industrialization.
* Understanding of finance with specific focus on CoGs and investment decision making.
* Understanding of process / formulation development and technology transfer.
* Direct experience in drug product development or commercial manufacturing (technical and managerial).
* Highly motivated team player as well as leader with strong communication and influencing skills across functions.
* Autonomous and pragmatic self-starter with focus on problem solving.
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical, Product Development, Supply, QA, Healthcare, Science, Research, Operations, Quality