Global Key User SAP WM
Date: Dec 14, 2018
Location: Braine L'alleud, Walloon Brabant, BE
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
In order to deliver the best solutions to patients, we now have an exciting opportunity for a position as part of the Technical Operations based in our manufacturing sites in Belgium (Braine-l'Alleude) or in Switzerland (Bulle):
Global Key User SAP WM
As a Global Key User SAP WM you will make sure that the SAP4UCB system stays aligned on the company needs and the approved Global Business Processes. You are responsible to enable the Local Key Users to express and formalize their local requirements and align them to the harmonised global processes. Being the system owner for the global SAP WM solution, you will ensure training and consistency with other modules.
* System expert of SAP WM.
* Incident & enhancement management :
+ Development/review of business requirements Specifications (BRS) in accordance to the Global processes.
+ Create change requests, ensure Business case Forms are created and ensure alignement with global defined processes.
+ Approve Change Requests versus requirements, business justification, delivery date, alignement with global processes.
+ Ensure that incidents and change requests are escalated and prioritzed in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) and business needs, manage the issues list.
+ Communicate with the users community: inform about changes, new functionalities and solved technical problems.
* Propose & implement system Enhancements:
+ Conduct POC (proof of concept) for LKUs and advise them in the rerspective domains.
+ Centralize and coordinate the requirements coming from the different UCB locations.
+ Responsible to test kernel SAP and regional enhancements.
+ Drive system Impact Analysis (with IT).
+ Provide 2^nd level support (LKU) or first level support where there is no LKU Training.
+ Responsible for reviewing and updating training material on a yearly basis (SAP + BI) or when major change happens, for conducting training.
* Support Business Process Experts (BPE)/ Business Process owner (BPO)/ Business System Owner (BSO)/Local key users (LKU).
* Attend domain monthly meetings, review corrective actions and analysis on performance.
* Responsible for training material creation, conduct trainings and perform testing.
* Participate to GKU meeting and be connected with other GKU to keep transversal view.
* Organize regular meeting with LKU's in order to share best practices, understand day to day most frequent issues and proposal for improvement.
* Support the execution of action plans.
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Min. 3 years experience in SAP Warehouse management:
+ Knowledge of SAP processes and how they fit into overall SAP set-up,
+ Detail knowledge of SAP processes in the areas concerned.
* Technology/IT/SAP minded profile.
* Ability to translate physical and financial SC process into SAP.
* Experience in project management.
* Excellent understanding of logistic processes subject to GxP regulation and good knowledge of interactions between functions.
* Financial flows, GMP & regulatory understanding.
* Sense of organisation/methodical.
* Capacity to receive and fix priorites.
* Capacity to work in an independent manner.
* Ability to manage meetings and trainings either F2F or via Skype.
* Capable to assess topics from a global point of view - capable to switch between local and global perspecives.
* Strong Communication skills (to lead discussions, to perform training).
* Ability to interact at all levels and with various functions within the organisation.
* Team player.
* Fluent in English and French.
* Possibility to travel 10 %.
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative medicines and solutions to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases of the immune system or of the central nervous system. With more than 7,700 people in approximately 40 countries, the company generated revenue of € 4.5 billion in 2017.
UCB, recently recognized as the best employer with the Cogent Life Science Awards, is a fast-growing global company with an investment of more than 25% of revenue in cutting-edge scientific research to meet unmet patient needs. We have a passionate, long-term commitment to discovering and developing innovative medicines that transform the lives of people with severe diseases
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented professionals who thrive on challenge and change, and who want to make a difference and deliver results.
If you are interested and you correspond to the researched profile, please apply directly via our Talent Community Website: http://www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Law, Supply, BPO, Technology, Legal, Operations