Global Analytical Harmonization Manager
* Requisition ID: WD147620
* Position: Full-Time Regular
* Open date: Feb 8, 2018 8:42 AM
* Functional area: Quality
* Required degrees: Not Indicated
Select Locale Email a friend
Lead, develop, harmonize a programs of continuous review of analytical methods to guaranty compliance regarding their validation status, capability and improvement and drive continuous improvement in Analytical methods for GSK vaccines QC network
* Lead, develop, harmonize a programs of continuous review of analytical methods to guaranty compliance regarding their validation status, capability and improvement and drive continuous improvement in Analytical methods for GSK vaccines QC
* Lead, develop, harmonize an analytical method harmonization strategy and program in order to drive continuous improvement in Analytical methods for GSK vaccines QC network.
* Define deployment and management of a central data base of analytical method and expertise in GSK Vaccines QC network. Promote knowledge sharing and exchange of expertise across GSK network
* Lead, develop, and maintain a strong active network of expert on Analytical methods in order to provide and optimize the support to the QC network and improve local ASAT network collaboration
* Participate to definition and mitigation of risk related to Analytical method
* Participate to the definition and the execution of processes and systems allowing the effective transferring of analytical methods from Development to Commercial Manufacturing and for site-to-site transfers
* Support sites by providing expertise and support for troubleshooting and continuous improvement activities within quality network. Collaborate with other domains of expertise within Quality Control to ensure appropriate objective setting, prioritization, consistency of approach and issue resolution
GSK - one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive wokplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
- 3-10 years of experience in analytical field
- Master degree/PhD in Chemistry or Microbiology or Biological Sciences, or Pharmaceutical Sciences or bio or Chemical Engineering, and equivalent
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.