GEB-Project Engineer Electricity-Brussels
Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Engineering / Projects
TRA00001056 Requisition #
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
In order to strengthen its team Electricity, Tractebel Engineering is actively looking for a (m/f):
Project Engineer Electricity
The working Environment
The Business Entity Belgium is one of the geographical business entities within Tractebel ENGIE.
Our entity is built upon 6 product lines active in the energy, infrastructure and water business (Buildings & Complex Structures, Cities & Transport, Ports & Waterways, Gas, Renewable & Thermal Power and Transmission & Distribution).
Our entity aims to grow its business by offering its customers and prospects attractive, competitive and innovative offers in energy, infrastructure and water.
The "Buildings and Complex structures" Department is responsible for all the engineering related to the technical design of nearly all kinds of buildings, including tertiary and residential buildings, hospitals, industrial buildings, sport buildings, …. These projects go from the competition up to final commissioning.
* You lead, motivate, coach and manage a small project team of monodisciplinary technical engineers and draftsmen for your projects;
* You are responsible for ensuring that the budget, the timing and the quality of the engineering works is executed as required. You will make sure that the projects assigned to you will be executed in accordance to our quality system and our H&S rules;
* You report progress for all your projects on a weekly basis;
* You participate in the electrical design of your project:
* evaluate the most appropriate technical solutions;
* feasibility studies, studies;
* cost estimates.
You respond to the wishes and needs of the client;
You prepare and submit offers and contracts;
You keep up with the standards, guidelines and new techniques and developments in your discipline and report these to your team members or colleagues;
You work together with colleagues, external partners (such as architects, other design and engineering consultancies, contractors during the construction phase, etc.) and clients in a constructive way;
You have an international mindset and collaborate with our offices abroad for certain engineering tasks and take the necessary actions to guarantee the required quality.
* You have a Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering;
* You have at least 5 years of experience in Electrical Design;
* You have a very good knowledge of English and French (knowledge of Dutch is also an added value);
* You have strong analytical skills;
* You are a good team player and you aim at meeting the Client's expectations;
* You have knowledge in :
+ high voltages systems;
+ low voltage systems : power supply/cabling/electrical diagrams / (security)lighting/lightning protection/ …;
+ very low voltage systems (fire detection/CCTV/access control/ …);
+ experience in site security.
* Knowledge of Autocad is a plus;
* Knowledge of BIM software (REVIT, Naviswork, Stabicad, …) is a plus;
* You are used to MS Office;
* You can work autonomously, efficiently to meet personal and general objectives
* You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills ;
* You are flexible and you are a good organiser;
* Knowledge of calculation softwares (dialux/ecodial/caneco) is a plus;
* You have ability to work remotely within a team spread over 3 sites in Belgium;
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Please contact email@example.com for any further information.
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.