GEB-Offshore Wind Operation and Maintenance Expert
Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Engineering / Projects
TRA00001017 Requisition #
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
In order to strengthen its team "Renewable Energy", Tractebel is actively looking for a (m/f):
Offshore Wind Operation and Maintencance Expert
The working Environment
The Business Entity Belgium is one of the 4 geographical business entities within Tractebel ENGIE.
Our entity is built upon 5 product lines active in the energy, infrastructure and water business (Buildings & Complex Structures, Cities & Transport, Ports & Waterways, Energy Generation and Energy Storage and Transmission) based in Brussels & 3 Regions which are South & Central Europe (with Regional Companies located in Italy, the Czech Republic, Romania & Poland), India, and South-East Asia (with Regional Companies located in Indonesia, Thailand & the Philippines).
Our entity aims to grow its business by offering its customers and prospects attractive, competitive and innovative offers in energy, infrastructure and water.
The "Energy Generation" Department is responsible for all the engineering related to the development and realisation of renewable and thermal energy generation projects in wind, solar power, biomass power, geothermal power, gas power and coal power. These projects go from the pre-feasibility studies up to final commissioning of the installations.
As Offshore Wind Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Expert, you will be in charge of delivering expertise services related to Offshore Wind O&M and you will be asked to support the team regarding the development of methodologies, tools and procedures.
This involves that :
* you deliver expertise in the domain of Offshore Wind O&M both to clients and colleagues.
* you support procurement related activities regarding offshore wind O&M including the elaboration of the technical specifications, clarification, negotiation and contract finalisation phase;
* You support the elaboration of the overall O&M strategy for offshore wind farms including asset integrity plans and cost estimations;
* you contribute to the O&M related topics in the field of international consultancy services in techno-economic assessment of offshore wind farms (e.g. due diligences on projects, due diligence on technology, follow up of technology evolution and innovations, … );
* you are aware of offshore wind farm O&M processes, challenges and evolutions
* You are familiar with the principle of "operability by design";
* You are familiar with typical QHSSE requirements regarding offshore wind farm operation and maintenance;
* you contribute to the continuous improvement of tools and methodologies regarding offshore wind turbine technology.
* You have a master in engineering with at least 7 years of seniority of which at least 3 in the offshore wind farm O&M technology sector;
* You have formal experience with the elaboration of O&M strategies for offshore wind farms;
* Formal experience with the operational phase of offshore wind turbine technology is a strong asset;
* You are fluent in English. Any other language, especially French is a bonus;
* You have experience in international consultancy services or are willing to develop it;
* You are customer focused, looking for the best technical solution taking into account the specific constrains of the project;
* You like a dynamic team environment;
* You have distinctive and proven capabilities to synthetize and clearly present information and results;
* You are willing to travel frequently;
* Openness to expatriation is a strong asset.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Please contact email@example.com for any further information.
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.