GEB-Junior Project Engineer Electricity-Gent
Belgium, Flanders , East Flanders
Engineering / Projects
TRA00001098 Requisition #
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
At the helm of the Energy Transition, TRACTEBEL provides a full range of services throughout the life cycle of its clients' projects. As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, we are able to offer our customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Our broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, allowing us to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are.
In order to strengthen its team Electricity, Tractebel Engineering is actively looking for a (m/f):
Junior Project Engineer Electricity
The working Environment
The Business Entity Belgium is one of the geographical business entities within Tractebel ENGIE.
Our entity is built upon 6 product lines active in the energy, infrastructure and water business (Buildings & Complex Structures, Cities & Transport, Ports & Waterways, Gas, Renewable & Thermal Power and Transmission & Distribution).
Our entity aims to grow its business by offering its customers and prospects attractive, competitive and innovative offers in energy, infrastructure and water.
The "Buildings and Complex structures" Department is responsible for all the engineering related to the technical design of nearly all kinds of buildings, including tertiary and residential buildings, hospitals, industrial buildings, sport buildings, …. These projects go from the competition up to final commissioning.
* You will work in a team on technical projects, together with engineers and designers/ draftsmen;
* You are responsible of the quality and timing of your specific tasks;
* You participate in the electrical design of the projects, under supervision of a medior/senior engineer :
* feasibility studies;
* detailed design and calculation;
* tender documents;
* cost estimations.
You keep up with the standards, guidelines and new techniques and developments in your discipline;
You work together with colleagues, external partners (such as architects, other design and engineering consultancies, contractors during the construction phase, etc.) and clients in a constructive way.
* You have a Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering
* You have 1 to 5 years of experience in Electrical Design
* You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English (knowledge of French is also an added value)
* You have strong analytical skills
* You are a good team player;
* You have knowledge in :
+ high voltages systems;
+ low voltage systems : power supply/cabling/electrical diagrams / (security)lighting/lightning protection/ …;
+ very low voltage systems (fire detection/CCTV/access control/ …);
+ experience in site security.
* Knowledge of Autocad;
* Knowledge of BIM software (REVIT, Naviswork, Stabicad, …) is a plus;
* You are used to MS Office;
* You can work autonomously, efficiently to meet personal and general objectives;
* You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills;
* You are flexible and you are a good organiser;
* You have knowledge of some specific calculation softwares (dialux/ecodial/caneco);
* You have ability to work remotely within a team spread over 3 sites in Belgium.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.