GEB - Junior Designer 3D Road - Ghent
Belgium, Flanders , East Flanders
Engineering / Projects
TRA00000702 Requisition #
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 154,950 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €69.9 billion in 2015. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Tractebel seeks a (m/f) :
Junior Designer 3D
* You execute the projects, together with our team of experts, in close collaboration with the project leader;
* You carry out design work and keep up with new techniques and developments in your discipline;
* You assist the project leader with his management duties;
* You communicate with other project/discipline members;
* You are reporting to the project leader and your team manager;
* You develop your technical skills (ACAD, Civil 3D …).
* You have a Bachelor or Master's degree in the industrial engineering;
* Relevant work experience is a plus, but not required;
* You work on infrastructure projects, from main roads to local roads, inclusive sewers, drainage systems, bridges,….;
* You must be structured and able to work independently, you are good in communication, knowledge/interest/affinity with infrastructure and topography;
* You are a team player; dynamic, precise and creative;
* You are mobile and open to missions abroad (short or medium-term);
* You have a good command of at least two of the following languages, with excellent writing skills: Dutch - English - French..;
* You have an international driving license / driving license "B";
* You have a very good knowledge of ACAD, 3D packets (preference for Civil 3D);
* Experience with PIPES is a plus;
* Experience with GIS and BIM-packages is recommended.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Please contact email@example.com for any further information.
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.