GEB-Engineer/Project Manager Road
Belgium, Flanders , East Flanders
Engineering / Projects
TRA00000989 Requisition #
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Tractebel is an entity of ENGIE that specialises in engineering and consultancy with over 100 years of experience and expertise in energy and infrastructure projects. Our experts and project managers are active in the entire life cycle of these projects, from feasibility studies until dismantling. We employ 4400 employees in over 30 countries around the world.
Want to help build the world of tomorrow? Tractebel is looking for enthusiastic individuals to join its Sustainable Cities & Transport team.
Engineer/Project Manager Road
You will contribute to multidisciplinary engineering studies; more particularly with the design of road infrastructure, in which you will be responsible for managing such projects from A-Z.
* You will be part of a dynamic team working on challenging infrastructure projects. Focus will be on geometrical and structural design of highways, regional roads, roads in an urban setting and airports;
* Tractebel promotes strongly the development of integrated projects. Therefore you will in your project work closely together with specialists in spatial design, mobility, safety and sustainability;
* You will mainly be in charge of projects in Flanders and Brussels. Missions abroad may also occur;
* You will be responsible for the entire project process, including the preparation of tender documents;
* As project manager you will be responsible for the organisation of your team, the quality of the results and the financial aspects of your projects;
* You follow technical evolutions and innovations in your field of expertise.
* You have a master's degree in engineering or industrial science;
* You have at least 3 years relevant work experience as project manager in infrastructure projects including financial project management;
* Working in team comes naturally to you and motivates you;
* You have good managerial competencies and you're able to manage a team;
* You are customer-minded, flexible and communicative;
* You are interested in a career in an international environment and you are prepared to take on missions abroad. In this job you are open to travel abroad regularly for short periods;
* You have good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Project;
* You are fluent in Dutch (mother tongue) and English. Good knowledge of French is an asset;
* You have a driver's license.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.