Business Development & Sales Coordinator (Urban)
Belgium, East-Flanders , Gent
Engineering / Projects
TRA00001631 Requisition #
Tractebel, part of ENGIE group, provides a full range of services throughout the life cycle of its clients' projects. As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, we are able to offer our customers multidisciplinary/ integrated solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Our broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, allowing us to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are.
Tractebel seeks a :
Business Development & Sales Coordinator
Urban Product Line
You will be part of the product line "Urban" which oversees all projects related to:
* City consultancy in the domains of urban planning, mobility, sustainability & policy and environment
* Engineering of transport infrastructure (road, rail, bridges, tunnels and multimodal hubs
* Buildings and complex structures
Our Business Development and Sales team is looking for a Business Development and Sales coordinator to strengthen their fast growing team in the field of Engineering of transport infrastructure, with a focus on Flanders region.
* This function encompasses the following responsibilities:
* you will contribute to the preparation integrated and multidisciplinary offers in the field of integrated mobility solutions (transport infrastructures, urban planning, mobility consulting, environment consultancy). You will coordinate, a tender team and ensure the timely delivery of tender deliverables (methodology, price, risk and ethics management, quality control) under the supervision of the Business Development and sales Manager;
* You work closely with your colleagues within the BD&S team and operational team to improve the quality of the offers;
* You pro-actively propose solutions to improve the tender process and tender Tools;
* You pro-actively propose innovative approaches to a project opportunity in order to positively differentiate us from the competition.
You participate to the weekly commercial conference calls with the commercial team and the management of the Urban Product Line to follow up the new leads and offers and to discuss the process of offers in preparation;
You participate to the monthly commercial meetings with the BD&S team of the Urban Product Line;
You report directly to the BD&S Manager.
* You have a Master Degree in civil engineering, (landscape) architecture or engineer-architect
* A minimum of relevant professional experience will be considered as a strong asset.
* You are a commercial/technical person
* You have good writing and communication skills which will allow you progressively to work out autonomously the commercial proposals alone;
* You have a dynamic personality;
* You have negotiating skills and you are a team player;
* You are well organized and can work independently;
* You are eager to learn, creative and flexible;
* Preferably Dutch mother tongue with good knowledge of English. French will be considered as an asset.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
TRACTEBEL welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in de workforce.
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.