Our client :
Our client is a company specialized in Life Insrance Sector located in Brussels. As they are growing fast they are looking for their IT departement several profile.
Job Description :
As a Functional Analyst you will :
- Translate the business requirement into features and then forward them to the Architect qo that they can be validated.
- Align the features over projects, teams & applications.
- Divide the features in users stories.
- Create a functional Analysis in order to implement in the development team the users stories.
- Prepare System configuration documentation as well as technical reports.
- Assist the Product-owner on the product backlog.
Your Profile :
- Experienced as a Functional Analyst.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Familiar with JIRA and Confluence.
- Familiar with Sparx Enterprise Architect or equivalent tool.
- Masters BPMN and UML.
- Knowledge of back-end technology (API, Java, .Net).
- Familiar with front end design (UX, wireframes, analytics, ).
- Bilingual French-English or Dutch-English.
Our Offer :
- A competitive salary package.
- A friendly work atmosphere.
- The possibility to grow within our company.
You can contact me for more information on :
- +32 2 737 51 60.