Eurofins is developing a new digital platform to manage its Group Master Data (including operational and legal structures, key employees & leaders, real estate, etc.) and to support Group Processes in the area of business administration (e.g. annual employee performance review, and various other workflows), in order to improve the quality of data and services delivered by Group Service Centers to Eurofins laboratories worldwide. You will have a high-visibility position and you will be able to work in a green field project run by senior management.
As a Functional Analyst, you will act as functional expert to collect business requirements and perform solution gap analysis. Also, you will be responsible for for the communication and cooperation between business users, process owners and IT teams (architects, developers)
Other responsibilities will include:
- Translate business requirements/processes into functional specifications and give detailed judgement on business complexity to promote simplification;
- Support solution delivery including process, solution, data design and testing (planning and executing test plans and test cases for end to end business scenarios)
- Develop working relationships within the wider Eurofins IT community and with selected Eurofins user groups;
- Write and maintain best practice documentation and train key users;
- Ensure level 1 and 2 support during transition life cycle (deployment) and level 3 support during operational life cycle;
- Audit and review use of the new tools to ensure implementation of best practice processes;
- Model the requirements into user stories (work items for development team) with the appropriate set of artefacts.
Are you our kind of extraordinary?
Our global and diverse network of companies offers a stimulating start-up environment with fast track careers.
Ideally you would be educated up to Bachelor level in Computer Science or related field, have excellent English skills and 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position. You are enjoying working in a team and open to travel.
You are a customer oriented professional with an excellent attention to details.
Other requirements include:
A previous experience in a similar position
- Sound knowledge of BPMN and UML
- Previous experience in User Interface Design
- Knowledge of service-oriented software architecture
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience in analysing, describing and challenging processes and workflows;
- Good knowledge of techniques and tools required for business requirement gathering and validation, process and data analysis, solution design, specification and documentation;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Please send us the English version of your resume.