Altran is the global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting.
At Altran Belgium, you get the chance to work on projects among a multisectorial portfolio of more than 300 clients and you become part of our international community of like-minded experts!
There are many ways to make your career thrive and grow within Altran: build your career with Altran Career Path, expand your career abroad with Mov’Altran, follow your personal development plan, and be coached by senior experts.
Grow your knowledge along with your career: keep learning with the Altran Academy, seminars and Benchmark Expertise Project (BEP) sessions.
And don’t forget to have fun: we are building a strong community of consultants thanks to Altran Sport Clubs & internal social events!
In this environment, you will be able:
• To understand the business requirements
• To study the procedures and systems currently in place
• To find solutions to meet business requirements using new or existing technologies in collaboration with architects and technical experts
• To get solutions approved by management (which requires to prepare reports that balance costs and benefits to present to managers)
• To write functional specifications which can easily be used by developers & testers
• To support developers
• To participate in testing activities
• To write user manuals and other documentation
• To train existing users in new capabilities
• To participate in the development and implementation of change requests
• You have at least 2 years experience in automatic testing topics
• You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch are mandatory
• You hold a Bachelor or Master degree
• You have IT experience or demonstrated IT affinity
•You have experience with UML, SQL, .Net, Java, Oracle