Full stack web developer - 1900553
Barco Healthcare is a global market leader in diagnostic display systems and provides networked visualization solutions in digital operating rooms. Today, the Healthcare division has decided to setup a new incubator purely to develop new software solutions for improving the collaboration amongst healthcare professionals. To kick-start this innovative solution, Barco is looking for experienced software talents to join the team.
The incubator team is located downtown Kortrijk in HangarK, a cool co-creation hub for starters. And is part of the bigger R&D department of Barco Healthcare, located in the new campus in Kortrijk. We are looking for social team-players who are familiar with the SCRUM process and are willing to develop innovative solutions regularly verified with real end users from hospitals all over the world.
* You develop and deliver web applications in line with the defined processes and policies (e.g. peer review, test driven development, automated unit testing, coding standards and deployment process).
* You closely work together with your fellow developers and this in an agile/scrum way.
* You produce clear and concise documentation to support software applications
* You are responsible -together with a fellow team member- for the end to end testing of your developments.
We are looking for a Barco colleague who:
* You hold a higher degree combined with at least a first relevant working experience. Young graduates with a strong motivation are welcome to apply as well.
* You have a working knowledge of the following web technologies & methodologies :
o Vue.JS, Angular.JS, Lodash
o REST API
o NodeJS & MongoDB
o TDD frameworks (e.g Mocha/Karma, JS-Must, SinonJS)
* If you also have working experience with MS Visual Studio or JetBrains Webstorm/ Intellij IDEA, GIT, Jira and Confluence, Protractor/Selenium & Cucumber.js, these are considered nice to have.
* As we work on a new product with a large set of tools, you are quick to pick up on new and evolving technologies.
* Familiar with and willing to work via Scrum methodology
* You have English speaking and writing skills
* Comfortable work environment at HangarK and our brand new high-tech headquarter.
* Challenging job with autonomy within a team of enthusiastic colleagues
* Barco received a quality label in 2016 from the Top Employers Institute for its excellent employer conditions.
* Our very own Barco University with continuous training opportunities with reference to lifelong learning & employability.
* Competitive salary package with attractive benefits.