Full Stack Software Engineer
Our Client is a startup near Brussels focused on re-thinking healthcare and providing technology that empowers patients with chronic disorders. They believe that our health care system is not focused (enough) on patients with chronic diseases and believe that technology can provide significant relief for both patients and physicians. Our client has developed a platform for epilepsy and headaches, with mobile and web apps which helps patients and neurologists better understand their situation and have more control in their lives.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be contributing to making our entire software ecosystem better, more user-friendly and scalable.
Some of the tasks you’ll be responsible for:
- You will help implementing new features and fixing issues encountered in the products.
- You will closely interact with the development team to communicate obstacles and propose solutions to this as well as other challenges that we are facing
- You will strive everyday to become an owner of the solutions and look at implementations widely and not only from the code perspective.
- You will work closely with product designers and quality assurance engineers.
- You will write technical documentation as part of the deliverables.
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer, who has an interest in mobile apps and wants to contribute to a cause. We’re looking for a self-driven and motivated person, who can manage his/her time and projects independently.
Ideally, you are someone that:
- Has a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalence in experience
- Has ideally 2+ years of relevant working experience
- Has knowledge on the web (HTTP, HTTPS, REST, JSON)
- Has proficient knowledge of Node.js backend technologies such as Express, Koa.js or Sails.js
- Has proficient knowledge of automated testing: unit and integration with technologies such as Jest or Mocha.js
- Has proficient knowledge of NoSQL database. Mongo DB is a big plus.
- Has working experience with Gitlab CI/CD and AWS
- Has working experience with reactive front-end framework. React.js is a big plus
- Has a keen interest in mobile application, and you stay on top of developments in web/mobile applications and programming languages
- Speaks English fluently
The Happy Team and why you should join them
They are a team that values ownership, courage, trust and being bold. They take full ownership of their work and strive towards excellence in every aspect of their work. You will be joining a driven and passionate team that contributes on daily basis towards making someone’s life better and having an impact.
Offer & Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of and contribute to a digital health product with real impact on people’s lives and healthcare providers
- An agile and fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
Are you interested to join a team that makes an impact ... Apply Now !