Back to search result
Full stack engineer in Analytics
Permanent contract, Full-time, Brussels
2018-02-12 Requisition ID
051934 Area of interest level 1
Level of experience
Professional Study level
Full stack engineer in Analytics
Full-time permanent contract, Brussels, Belgium
Your role & work environment
Do you want to become a full stack engineer in ING's strategic 1-1 Analytics tribe servicing all business domains of ING Belgium and The Netherlands?
Are you up for joining our dynamic Interaction Platform chapter, taking the challenge to design, build and maintain platforms that apply intelligence for differentiating interactions with our clients?
Do you believe in Agile/Scrum development cycles with a focus on continuous integration & delivery?
Your key responsibilities
* You manage platforms that allow us to personalize all our interactions, both inbound and outbound, both internal and external channels. This covers the development and maintenance of platforms used to design marketing campaigns, supporting the sales agents in our branch network, implement Next Best Action/Offer strategies, all in order to have the most relevant personal interactions on our websites, our mobile app, the call center, branches and other ING partners.
* You define the Web analytics and the tagging strategy in order to better understand and measure customer behaviors on ING online channels, which you then turn into actions to optimize all campaigns and ensure your fellow squad members have clear and fresh data to work on.
* You are an IT professional that spans the full range of activities, from close involvement in the design of the solution to the monitoring, integrating it in a complex landscape and live managing of your assets. You care for your applications to be reliable, robust and compliant with the latest industry standards in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a full stack engineer, you are :
* Savvy to keep up with all new technologies, with an interest for or affinity with SAS, PEGA, Adobe, Apache Flink, Rest API, JSON, Oracle, SQL, Java, SDK or willing to learn it fast.
* Methodical, strong in organizing your own work, keeping your commitments and proactively identifying where you could help your colleagues.
* Able to communicate across various levels and stakeholders.
And you have as well …
* A bachelor or master degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent through experience.
* 3 or more years of experience with good knowledge of IT basic principles used in Web applications
* An excellent written and spoken knowledge of English; knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
* Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
* An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
* A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within our chapter, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
* Participate in courses and trainings
* Challenging projects & a steep learning curve
* Personal coaching from expert squad members
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!
At ING we believe in success through difference!
* Read our diversity manifesto here
* Privacy Protection
Stay in touch