Location: Leuven, Belgium
6 month initial contract
Ideally around 3-5 years development experience!
With your expertise in software development you will strengthen our broad and interdisciplinary project team. The aim of the project is to make digital applications for personalized learning available to our primary and secondary education schools through an open portal so that they can offer their students learning material in a personalized way. This allows them to respond more appropriately to the individuality of each student: to challenge stronger students and to support vulnerable students in a more targeted way.
- In agreement with the software team, you develop a prototype of the platform with which various applications for personalized learning can be offered in a school context.
- You analyze complex technical problems that can be posed by the users of the platform and you look for and implement solutions based on your good insights into the domain and your technical experience.
- You analyze the business requirements, then translate and build them incrementally. You pay attention to scalability, maintainability and data security.
- You work closely with the i-Learn software team to write plans of operation for the further expansion of the platform. You provide the necessary documentation to support future developments.
- You preferably have a master's degree in computer science, or you have a master's degree from another field of study, but you have built up a broad IT knowledge through additional training and/or experience.
- You are prepared to work in an agile context.
- You have demonstrable experience with software development.
- You work proactively and take initiative; you take responsibility and you have good organizational skills.
- You are flexible, stress-resistant and you can work with deadlines.
- You are communicative with colleagues and you dare to raise problems.
- You can work independently, but you are also a real team player.
- You find learning about your field a pleasure, not a challenge.
- You are familiar with several of the technologies below:
- Technologies for web apps (Angular, Node, Express.js, React, ...)
- Full Stack (Frontend, Back End and database)
- Cloud technologies/deployments (AWS, Google App Engine, Docker, Kubernetes, ...)
- Authorization, authentication, SSO methods (OAUTH 2.0, ...)
- JIRA and Confluence
- LTI (Learning Tools Interoperability) standard, library or similar
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles, Texas & Berlin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.