Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer, who can challenge the technical standards of the team. Constant feedback, discussions on architecture, programming style and practices will be highly valu...
De vacatureWe are looking for a Full Stack Developer, who can challenge the technical standards of the team. Constant feedback, discussions on architecture, programming style and practices will be highly valued. As a member of the automation team, you will come up with new technology ideas and build on efficiency improvement of existing tools. You will work in a startup-like environment, with short communication lines and in a small team.Functie eisen
- You have 3 – 5 years of experience as a developer;
- You have experience in .NET Core (C#), Entity Framework Core and REST API (Swagger)
- You know your way around in Microsoft Azure, deployment pipelines, TFS and know what it takes to be a devops
- You used the Azure Servicebus and CosomosDB before Knowledge of SQL / T-SQL is valued
- You are interested in building innovative applications, platforms and/or frameworks, to enhance productiveness and effectiveness in a work environment;
- You are able to defend technical concepts including software architecture, considering user-friendliness and graphical design;
- You are able to work in an Agile development environment and to follow the lean startup methodology;
- You are able to operate autonomously in a startup-like environment with collaborative, solution-driven, team-oriented mindset;
- You are not afraid of responsibility and independent work, at the same time you are a real team player;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset: curious for new things & driven to design value;
- You are eager to learn and interconnect with innovation teams all across the world
- You constantly searching for improvement within the limits EY Global standards You are not afraid to speak up to your beliefs, but always support them with arguments and thrive with like-minded colleagues to build and expand on each another’s ideas;
- You are able to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment;
- You have a strong business sense and know how to prioritize in order to scope an MVP.
- You understand what it means to make trade-offs between scope and timeline.
- You strive for impact.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
Jouw belangrijkste taken1. Developing intuitive web-based applications
3. Agile development
4. Constantly searching for improvement
5. Gedeeltelijk vanuit huis
Over Ernst & Young (EY)We call ourselves BinarEY. We innovate EY in a digital way. We support all IT systems to facilitate the business in client facing services, we implement a mixture of vendor applications and in house development, we build and improve automations. Our job is finished when we have automated all business processes, data flows and even ourselves. BinarEY resides in the EY wavespace, based in Antwerp right next to Berchem train station. This hub is carefully designed to facilitate open innovation and a busy hive filled with entrepreneurial people.
- Opgericht in 1989
- 1000+ medewerkers
- 41 is de gemiddelde leeftijd
Wat kan je?
- Bachelor, Master denkniveau
- Medior werkniveau
- Nederlands, Engels sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- Glijdende werkuren
- Lease auto
- 13e maand
- Netto onkostenvergoeding
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 38-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 50+ collega's
- Je werkt samen metFinance, Sales, Klantenservice, IT
- Je werkt voornamelijk met