Our client is a startup developing a revolutionary medical device, which has the potential to detect neurological diseases.
The project has just won a major fundraiser and the team looks for someone to join them!
- Develop from scratch a user friendly interface in Flutter
- Connect the front end features with the back-end (developed in C++) and create API.
- Interact with the team members to create new features
- Keep a proactive eye on new technologies that can bring added-value to the business and to the project in general
What you should have:
- At least 2 years experience working with Flutter
- University Degree
- A great passion for code and front-end development
- Must speak English and French
What you can get:
- An opportunity to learn and join a unique project that can save lives
- A long term proposal if your work is successful and qualitative
- Remote work is possible