Freelance Procurement Specialist - SAP Implementation Project
Following the acquisition of two new sites in Europe, our partner would like to harmonize and integrate the companies, to create synergies.So this this harmonization project will involve the implementation of a common ERP : SAP (S/4HANA).This person will need to lead the SAP project for Procurement :
- Putting in place and reviewing current processes and implementation in SAP in collaboration with SAP experts and the Procurement team.
- The project will last for several years, with subsequent implementation in all companies. However, our partner is currently looking for support on the first phase (estimated at 6 months), to help design & document processes.
In their IT project, starting mid-June:
- They will have a Project leader (from their organization), who will be responsible for coordinating the full project, keeping track of budget and timelines.
- They will have SAP consultants assisting on the change management.
- They will have consultants from SAP doing the technical implementation in the program
- They will have stream leaders from group/organization who will make some top down decisions on what the big structure should look like in each department.
They look for: Per department someone who can harmonize processes, based on :
- The top down decisions that were taken
- The current procedures in place in the different companies - to be harmonized (discussions with the department head and the teams)
- The best practices in the market
This person will work together with the stream leader and department head to define the processes 'to be' in the department and will prepare the information for technical implementation in the SAP program by the SAP consultants, check processes, test, ...
Lead the SAP project for Procurement / Put in place processes
Interim Management - 6 months project - Food Production Industry - Brussels.
- 5+ years experience with ERP SAP implementations in Procurement Management
- FMCG industry experiences (and preferably Food)
- Languages : English and French, or Dutch
- Length : 6 months project (up to 12 months) via Michael Page - Interim Management
- Location : Brussels area