As Forecaster within e-commerce you develop statistically accurate forecasts and coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure the right stock levels for Delhaize’s e-commerce channel, taking into consideration commercial objectives and operational constraints. Your goal is to improve service level KPIs (online availability, order & item completeness), while keeping operational costs (shrink, picking costs, etc.) under control. You achieve this through continuous tracking & reporting, and advising on improvements. You will report to the E-Commerce Commercial Manager and work closely together with the e-commerce commercial & operations teams as well as the broader Delhaize data & analytics and forecasting & replenishment teams.
- Online sales forecasting: Develop and evaluate online sales forecasts depending on statistical modeling, operational capacity and marketing strategies.
- Improve statistical accuracy of forecasting algorithms: Assess and improve statistical accuracy of existing forecasting algorithms in collaboration with data and analytics team.
- Target setting: In collaboration with operational & commercial teams, set targets for service level KPI that ensure the right balance between sales, customer satisfaction & operational costs.
- Track & report on service level KPI: Continuously track and report on service level KPIs, with a focus on sensitive items, campaign items & high-runners.
- Align with key stakeholders such as e-commerce operations, data & analytics, replenishment, etc. to ensure that service level targets are met.
- Act on deviations versus forecasts: Mitigate the risks of inaccurate forecasts by taking the necessary actions in case of deviations.
Levels, Retail Sales, MS Excel, KPI, Keys, Algorithms, Customer Experience, Applied mathematics, Economy, Supply chain, Forecasting, Campaign, Online Sales, Sales, Forecasting, Balances, Engineering, VOS, Operational Cost, Stock Picking, Reporting, Dutch, French, Operations, KPI, Purchasing, E-commerce, Merchandising, Marketing planning, Data analysis, Statistics