Financial Services - Managing Consultant banking and/or Insurance (2018 - G11)
April 10, 2018
Capgemini Consulting is the strategy and transformation consulting brand of the Capgemini Group, one of the world's largest providers of Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing services. We offer transformational excellence through our understanding of our customer challenges, and this across business sectors.
Financial Services - Managing Consultant banking and/or Insurance
Capgemini Consulting's Financial Services (CC FS) practice brings deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. With a network of over 4000 professionals, CC FS collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver strategy and business transformation through thought leadership with a tangible value.
With its 150 professionals, Capgemini Consulting Benelux offers all the excitement and opportunity of a rising practice with the strength and support of one of the world's largest consulting firms. The ambition is solid, the spirit is entrepreneurial, the culture is co-operative, the structure is flat and the result is growth.
A Strategy/Business Consultant @ Capgemini Consulting works in multi-disciplinary teams and is involved in responding to a variety of strategic, business and/or operational questions addressing topics within marketing, business transformation, customer experience improvements, post merger integration, strategic/business investment analysis and financial appraisal, operational excellence, technological innovations and new services launches, just to name a few.
Capgemini Consulting is currently recruiting for its Brussels' office. To develop and strengthen its activities in Belgium, we are currently looking for several Financial Services Managing Consultants.
As a Financial Services Managing Consultant banking and/or Insurance within Capgemini Consulting you will:
* Participate in, and successfully deliver on projects for our clients within the financial services industry
* Take part in tender and proposal processes
* Participate in the development of the financial services practice by contributing in the development of points of view, white papers for capability testimonials for our clients and prospects within the financial services industry
* Take part in the day-to-day challenges that an entrepreneurial, professional and successful team drives
* Candidates must have the right mix of analytical and personal skills, the quality to shine as an individual, the modesty to win as a team and the ambition to be successful as a FS practice
* A business related Master
* Managing Consultant ((7 to 10+ years of professional experience)
* Functional knowledge of banking processes in one or more of the following area's: back-office securities processing, clearing / settlement & custody, retail banking, payments, risk management, …
* Functional knowledge of insurance processes
* IT affinity
* Project Management skills (Prince II or similar qualified is a +)
* Entrepreneurial mindset
* Hands-on, operational
* Results-oriented, can-do mentality
* Very strong & well developed interpersonal skills
Fluent in Dutch, French and English
April 10, 2018
Master's degree or equivalent