FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - IT WORLDWIDE COMPANY
Client Details One of our clients, the best in their field, is actually looking for a Financial Controller in their office in Brussels to support their financial team. This role will provide you with many opportunities to make a visible impact and contribute to delivering strategic initiatives. Be ready to be challenged!Description
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - YOUR TASKS
- Budget/forecast/actual/variance & trend analysis
- Offering solution in P&L optimisation
- Contribute to the thought leadership of the community
- Internal controls and compliance
- Reporting to the CFO
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - YOUR PROFILE
- At least a bachelor's Degree in Finance or any relevant field. Master's Degree is a plus.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in controlling.
- Fluent in French and English OR Dutch and English.
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - YOUR OFFER
- A competitive salary with a full package. That can go up to 65k depending on your experience.
- A fun job in a historical company.
- The chance to work in an international environment that cares about you.
- Work in a powerful and young
- Big growing opportunities.
- You will be judged on your work and attitude.
This opportunity has been presented to you by Jordan and Hélène. If you are interested please send us your CV. All of our applications are treated confidentially.