Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Finance / Tax / Insurance
SUP00002133 Requisition #
ENGIE Fabricom is the Belgian benchmark for innovative technical services and installations for the industrial, energy, service and infrastructure markets. Its expertise covers a wide variety of technical disciplines, such as electricity, instrumentation, mechanics, industrial piping, automation, maintenance and specialist services. Through its strong presence in Belgium - and the presence of its subsidiaries and sister companies in Europe - it can deliver bespoke solutions for local, pan-European, monodisciplinary, multi-site and multi-technical projects. ENGIE Fabricom and its subsidiaries are part of the Benelux arm of ENGIE Energy Services and employ more than 5,400 people.
ENGIE Axima, ENGIE Fabricom and ENGIE Cofely (in Belgium and Luxembourg), ENGIE (in the Netherlands) and their subsidiaries form the Benelux division of ENGIE Services. These entities operate as separate units but work together on commercial and operational matters to meet their customers' multi-technical service needs as effectively as possible. Together, they employ 22,000 people.
ENGIE Services is a business line of the ENGIE Group and employs around 100,000 people.
The Financial Controller is part of ENGIE Fabricom's Finance Division and is under the supervision of ENGIE Fabricom's Chief Financial Controller.
* preparation of the entire management report, dashboards, explanatory notes and analyses for ENGIE Fabricom and its subsidiaries
* consolidation of budgets, targets and medium-term plans
* ed hoc financial analyses
* financial reports and analyses:
+ preparing monthly closings in compliance with IFRS standards
+ creating dashboards including explanatory notes and financial and operational KPIs as decision-making tools for ENGIE Fabricom operational staff
* budget and medium-term plan (PAMT):
+ gathering all necessary information to consolidate the budgets and medium-term plan (PAMT) for the whole of Fabricom
* corporate controlling:
+ analysing the consistency between cost accounting and general accounting
+ taking corrective action if necessary
* ad hoc projects:
+ performing specific financial analyses at the request of the Chief Financial Controller
+ ENGIE Fabricom Finance Division
+ ENGIE Fabricom operational divisions
+ external auditors
* you hold a university degree in economics, or sales and management engineering, or have equivalent experience
* you have at least three years' experience in controlling or financial analysis
* you have extensive financial expertise (e.g. general and cost accounting, financial KPIs, taxation)
* you are proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Access)
* you have in-depth knowledge of SAP
* you are fluent in Dutch, French and English
* you are meticulous and organised
* you have an analytical mind and summary skills
* you give constructive and positive criticism
* you are independent and take the initiative
* you are a team player
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
ENGIE Fabricom offers you a challenge and the chance to take part in fascinating projects in various sectors of activity. You will liaise with the people on construction sites and be able to take courses on new technologies. You will be given a fair amount of responsibility and will have to be able to work both in a team and independently. Depending on your profile and motivation, you could have good opportunities for advancement.
Your HR contact person
Mieke Dennequin - +32 9 235 96 61
Workplace: Boulevard Simón Bolívarlaan 34-36, 1000 Brussels
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.