Provide strategic financial leadership, direction and management to our CSS (Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions) franchise in Belgium & Luxembourg by being a member to the commercial leadership team, ensuring financial integrity and sustainability of the business.
He/She will also partner with enabling functions like Strategic Capabilities and Medical Education Solutions to provide financial insights, guidance and advise in resource management to functional leads
Working in a fast-paced environment, the Senior Financial Analysts will provide support and analysis to business partners, with ongoing exposure to senior management. This role involves performing quarterly closings and business forecast updates, variance analysis, and ensuring that compliance requirements are met. Responsibilities would include coordination for ad-hoc requests, the preparation and presentation of forecast updates and quarterly results packages, accruals, and inter-company budgets. The individual will also participate in and lead group projects.
The role will directly report to the Country Finance Lead and will have major responsibilities on key finance and corporate performance projects.
* Ensures compliance with the J&J WW procedures, HCBI and Business Conduct procedures
* Ensure correct reflection of financial performance by active engagement in month-end close process
* Own the execution of New Revenue Recognition requirements
* Business Support:
* Collaborate with business partners to influence and shape business decisions aimed to fulfil the short and long-term aspiration of J&J as well as delivering our financial commitments compliantly
* Identify and analyze risks and opportunities and communicate them swiftly to rapidly develop actions or mitigation plans
* Lead sales latest estimate process per franchise, month-end sales review, and monthly P&L review
* Lead the local franchise Business Update processes (Sales, P&L, B/S, NPI) and ensure on-time and accurate submissions
* Technology and Improvement :
* Influence business partners to identify more efficient, sustainable processes and systems; institutionalizes the changes that significantly improves business and finance operations; identifies and implements best practices and industry trends at the franchise or business unit level
* Lead or collaborate in various projects for the local Operating company or our Finance organization.
* Business Unit Director CSS and HMD Belgium & Luxembourg commercial organization.
* Strategic Capabilities Director, Education Solutions Team
* Mid-sized Markets Finance (MSM)
* BS COE (Pinewood)
* GS (Prague)
* Tax CTC
* EMEA Finance
Education & experience:
* University degree in Finance/Economics with at least 5 - 8 years relevant business experience. Finance certificate (CMA, CIMA, ACCA or other) a plus
* Language: Proficient in English, Dutch or French highly recommended
* Experienced level in Excel & Powerpoint.
* Proven results building partnerships with multi-levels across businesses.
* Knowledge of local country, strategic and financial concepts, compliance and tax principles are an asset
Personal Skills / Leadership attributes:
* Live the J&J Credo, winning mindset
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and present effectively, both written and verbally
* Strong analytical and business partner skills and winning mindset
* Strong prioritization skills and accuracy, also under pressure
* Able to deal with complexity, with the right level of attention for details and without losing the bigger picture
* Positive and curious
* Self-starting, proactive and with sense of urgency
* Able to build an atmosphere of trust, inclusivity and mutual respect
* Effective presentation skills
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)