Financial Analyst - Supply Chain GMED
Locations: Diegem, Belgium
Functions: Planning & Analysis
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905764056W
GMED Healthcare BVBA is the European Trading and Distribution Company for all goods of the Hospital Medical Devices (HMD) sector of Johnson & Johnson, managing a network of Distribution Centers and the related in and outgoing material flows. As part of the MD Global Supply Chain, it is a central entity that owns all goods and manages financial flows related to European distribution for HMD EMEA and affiliate deliveries from Europe to rest of world.
This is a key position within the GMED Finance team that reports to the Senior Finance Analyst - Sourcing AGP. The incumbent will be responsible for coordination and execution of the GMED's GP related processes: actuals, latest thinking and budgets; business partnering with one of the franchises and driving improvement and innovation in the GP area.
This a highly-impactful position, which provides a great opportunity to learn about MD financial flows and Supply Chain processes, do business partnering with Franchises and lead change initiatives.
Permanent contract - Full time.
* GMED's Sales & COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) process owner:
* Flawless Preparation and execution of the monthly closing activities;
* Analyze the monthly financial impacts;
* Executing key reporting analytics;
* First point of contact for the sourcing companies and affiliates for any Sales & COGS related topics;
* Pro-active communication on expected financial impacts towards stakeholders;
* Drive process improvements.
* Key Account Manager (K.A.M.) for specific sourcing companies:
* Business partnering - leading interaction & projects - with sourcing and supply chain business partners;
* Financial Planning and Reporting;
* Maintain a compliant working environment.
* Assist for the GMED financial updates cycles execution.
* Responsible for executing the "GP FP&A" Excellence & Innovation road map:
* Drive best practices and improvement aligned with management, ensure user adoption and work with different teams to measure improvements.
* Leverage existing capabilities and technology enablers to drive automation and process.
* Support key business initiatives.
* GRM / TM1 system owner for sourcing related activities.
GMED Finance, Supply Chain Finance, Global Services-Finance, Affiliates Commercial finance teams, Inter-company accounting teams.
Competencies to be developed in this profile:
* Technical and Analytical Capabilities
* Trusted Business Partner
* Business Acumen
* Agility and Innovation
* Financial Control and Compliance
Education / Experience:
* 1-3 years of relevant work experience
* Preferable but not required degree in Economics or Finance
* Analytical & technical finance or accounting skills
* Strong collaboration, influencing, communication skills with strategic mindset
* Fluency in English is required
* Technology proficiency in MS office (Strong MS Excel skills are required)
* Problem solving and process improvement mindset (Mindset of Innovation and continuous improvement)
* Ability to multi-task and work with deadlines
* Resilient and flexible to change, ability to manage complex and ambiguous situations
* Possess and promote values consistent with J&J Credo
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Diegem
Planning & Analysis
Non Operating Companies