Senior Financial Analyst
Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905761090W
Janssen Business Services (JBS) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. JBS is a global organization with companies located in Belgium, Switzerland, Ireland, Korea and Singapore.
Within JBS, our mission is to provide diligent stewardship of the Janssen business model by protecting and optimizing the product intellectual property (IP) structures and has direct sales to trade for multiple Allied Businesses.
Our JBS Allied Business team is located in Beerse and we are part of JBS that operates across the world in close collaboration with multiple internal and external partners including other JBS companies, Supply Chain, Commercial Organizations, Trade customers etc.
We are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our finance team.
In this position, you will be responsible for the following processes and activities:
* You are in charge of a divestiture project and/or license-out deal and act as the finance contact person towards the 3rd party buyer.
* You take ownership of closing process (reporting & analytics) in an accurate and timely manner
* Daily management of price setting, credit review in co-ordination with Finance Analyst (FLDP).
* You are coordinating and executing of planning processes
* Further streamline processes/activities and focus on continuous improvement for processes under your responsibility.
* You act as a key finance person for Janssen Pharmaceutica in the Qatar and Oman trade business.
* Close collaborate with our Allied Business partners across the organization.
* You support the legacy supply to 3rd parties, Global Public Health commercial flow.
* You are involved in ad hoc financial analysis and requests.
We are looking for a candidate who has the following profile / qualifications:
* Reassured to connect across functions in a global environment and to address business needs with an agile mindset.
* Strong analytic skills, ability to balance a big picture orientation with attention to detail.
* You are energized by achieving results, "can do" mindset, hands-on attitude.
* Strong communication skills which make you to be able to clearly convey key insights tailored to the audience.
* Fluent in English.
* Finance / accounting background with 3-5 years of relevant business experience.
* Good knowledge of Excel, reporting systems and SAP are a plus.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)