Belgium - Zaventem
Pfizer is a research-based, global biopharmaceutical company. We apply science and our global resources to bring therapies to people that extend and significantly improve their lives through the discovery, development and manufacture of healthcare products.
Pfizer Global Supply (PGS) Finance is an engaged business partner providing financial leadership and strategic business council for PGS and Pfizer. Its mission is to be the premier business partner, delivering recognized operational and strategic value to PGS and the whole company as a whole.
This position will be part of the Global Supply Chain Finance organization within PGS Finance covering intercompany inventory operations. We are looking for an engaged and motivated colleague who values to work in an international environment on challenging and complex matters and who is willing to grow and be part of an ownership culture. This full time position will be based at the Pfizer Logistic Centre Zaventem in Belgium.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate will include a combination of intercompany Costing and Tolling tasks or a switching focus on one or the other at different times depending on the Team needs. Participation in related Projects is expected. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Prepare, submit and manage cost records by SKU for the Supply Point Companies, SPCs, and other specific intercompany entities
* Maintain the related costing Material Workflow and its financial view in SAP
* Request and follow up on the corresponding transfer price requests to the Transfer Price Center of Excellence, TP CoE
* Ensure good daily/weekly/monthly KPI/statistics for costing
* Manage the dedicated costing mailbox and ensure that the number of untreated requests is kept to the minimum on a daily basis
* Manage the ticketing system and ensure that the number of open tickets is kept to the minimum on a daily basis
* Play active and added value role in the different partnerships we have with Intercompany Operations, Tolling/Manufacturing sites, Global Markup Exchange, team, TP CoE, other Pfizer Global Supply Finance organizations, and various project teams
* Secure completion of the assigned monthly tolling reconciliations with intercompany manufacturing plants (NOTE: Tolling is the process in which a contractor provides the principal entity with a service such as manufacturing or packing; the principal retains financial ownership of the provided material throughout the process)
* Secure the reception or generation of accurate toll inventory reports in due time
* Ensure good daily/weekly/monthly KPI/stats for tolling
* Process the tolling-reconciliation-related accounting entries (i.e. Material Usage Variances, Inventory Adjustments, Obsolescence) in the SPCs' books always keeping in mind the inter-related financial impacts
* Resolve back flush errors, missing consumptions, as soon as they take place in order to avoid income statement, P&L, impacts
* Secure correct Bill-Of-Materials, BOM, in SAP (NOTE: BOM is the list of components that make up a product including quantity and unit of measure)
* Co-maintenance of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, SOX, narratives and work instructions for the costing and tolling processes
* Actively support the different Finance and Intercompany Operations Project Teams as required on costing and tolling related matters
* Number of managed costing SKUs for the Supply Point Companies: 26500+
* Creation of new cost records per year: 3000+
* Number of tolling relationships: 25 IO manufacturing plants
* No shipments blocked due to missing financial data.
* Good feedback from our Team and our partners
* No audit points from the internal and external auditors on costing and tolling.
* Keep the open items in the dedicated Costing mailbox and the number of critical and high priority tickets to the minimum on a daily basis
* Status of finalized assigned monthly toll reconciliations
* Keep open blocked back flushes (tolling consumptions) to the minimum
* Monthly status of received toll reports, intermediate inventory reports and quarterly signed confirmations by the manufacturing plants
* Keep tolling ageing to the minimum
* Good feedback from our team and partners.
* No audit points from the internal and external auditors
* University Degree, by preference Master in Commercial Sciences, Master in (Applied) Economics or related field
* 2-3 years of relevant experience in a multinational environment; less if a young potential with outstanding credentials
* Very fluent in English. Dutch and/or French are an asset
* BT literate and very good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of Access and SAP is an asset
* Loyal team player; capacity to interact with peers and management
* Very flexible, available and due date minded
* Pro-active attitude
* Continuous Improvement Mindset: Lean, Right First time and Zero Defect
* Stress resistant
* Sees the broad picture while appreciating the need for quality and precision
* Highly organized and ability to prioritize activities on a daily basis
* Must be able to effectively work in a global and multi-cultural environment
* Promoter of Pfizer Leadership Behaviors: Decisive, Focused, Connected, Inspiring, Courageous and Resilient
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.