Senior Financial Analyst, IP Billing
Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905722305W
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience, express your passion, and touch the world.
This position is within the Financial Planning & Analysis department in the Janssen Research & Development Finance organization. Intellectual Property Billing process transfers the development cost from service provider towards the entities, who have the legal rights to the compound, while makes sure tax optimized.
Janssen Research & Development aims to transform patients' lives by discovering and developing innovative solutions to address the most important medical needs of our time. Within the Janssen R&D Finance organization, the Financial Planning & Analysis team is the Global Center of Excellence for financial expertise.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Lead role for the coordination of quarterly Global Intellectual Property Billing process, which includes preparation of quarterly intercompany invoicing and forecasting (5-6 Billion $ invoice flow).
* Partnering with tax department to ensure compliance with global tax model, preparation of Board presentations for Janssen Pharmaceutica NV, transfer pricing compliance.
* Leading process improvements related to Intellectual Property Billing process
* Providing various analysis to support optimization of JRD investment (IBT, site split focus, IBT forecast based on plan cycle)
* Point of contact for various audits related to Intellectual Property Billing process (internal and external)
* Point of contact between R&D Finance and Janssen Business Services, Tax COE
* Provide support to hedging Center of Excellence for global R&D
* Coaching on the job of an intern position
* Ad Hoc related projects
Successful candidates will need:
* University degree in finance/economics
* Ideally a minimum of 5 years finance experience, preferably gained in a large or medium-sized organisation
* Analytical approach to thinking and working
* Able to work independently and to adapt to changes in a dynamic business environment
* Continuously challenge the status quo and provide recommendations for finance and business improvements
* Proactive and result oriented mind set
* Fluency in English (written & oral)
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
* SAP knowledge is an advantage
* The candidate will be based in Beerse.
What's in it for you…?
"Caring for the world, one person at a time…"
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Primary Location Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse
Organization Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Pay Grade 25
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)