Pfizer is a research-based, global biopharmaceutical company. We apply science and our global resources to bring therapies to people that extend and significantly improve their lives through the discovery, development and manufacture of healthcare products.
Pfizer Global Supply (PGS) Finance is an engaged business partner providing financial leadership and strategic business council for PGS and Pfizer. Its mission is to be the premier business partner, delivering recognized operational and strategic value to PGS and the whole company as a whole.
This position will be part of the Global Supply Chain Finance organization within PGS Finance covering intercompany inventory operations. We are looking for an engaged and motivated colleague who values to work in an international environment on challenging and complex matters and who is willing to grow and be part of an ownership culture. This full time position will be based at the Pfizer Logistic Centre Zaventem in Belgium.
* Prepare monthly and ad-hoc financial reports.
* Perform monthly variance analysis and review with operations.
* Provide support in developing quarterly forecasts and annual budget.
* Provide analytical support for projects.
* Review and prepare relevant journal entries, primarily month end accruals.
* Play active role in internal and external audit procedures.
* Assist in maintaining up-to-date process narratives and other control documentation.
* Maintain Intercompany Operations Cost Center structure.
* First point of contact for accounting/financial issues and questions.
* Investigate process improvements.
* Support account reconciliations.
* University or Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
* 2-3 years relevantexperience in a mutinational environment.
* Experience with SAP (required), HFM/Smart View (advantage).
* Must be proficient with spreadsheets.
* Fluent in English (required), French and/or Dutch (advantage).
* Ability to translate financial data into insightful, customer targeted analysis.
* Can work with deadlines and under pressure.
* Can communicate clearly and openly also at senior levels within organization. You build strong working relationships.
* Drive and enthusiasm, self-starter with sense of ownership
* Ability to challenge processes and suggest improvements.
* Openness to change, receptive to new ideas and perspectives.
What we offer
We offer a challenging job in an international and complex environment within a dynamic team. In this role, you will be exposed to various aspects of finance and accounting. At the same time, you will be closely working with the business, making it a great environment for professional growth.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Belgium - Zaventem