SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905717268W
Deliver is part of the J&J Supply Chain organization and interacts with all three sectors.
Our purpose: Provide enterprise Deliver services that make it easy to do business with Johnson & Johnson and enhance the customer experience while ensuring a safe and secure Supply chain.
There is a vacancy in the Deliver EMEA Finance department supporting mainly the Pharma business within Deliver. The supported business areas include the major distribution centers in Beerse and La Louvière, the transportation organization and the European Distribution Network which links into the commercial Pharma business.
In this position, the Senior Financial Analyst will be a member of the Deliver EMEA Finance team and will report to the Senior Finance Manager.
His/her responsibilities consist of:
* Daily financial support and business partnering for all areas within Deliver EMEA
* Analysis, review and consolidation of monthly and quarterly results: preparation and review of budget versus actual analyses (for investments, departmental expenses and headcount).
* Identification, calculation and support for Cost Improvement Projects
* Financial tracking and forecasting for major projects including regular reviews with senior management
* Driving the Business Plan & Update Process for the supported areas including preparation of templates, organizing/running reviews, consolidation of input, US reporting etc..
* The role is actively working with other finance groups, such as Deliver Consumer Finance, Deliver MD&D Finance, Sourcing Finance and EMEA Commercial finance.
* Self-steered, independent working style is required
* Excellent technical and analytical skills
* High Interest in understanding logistical processes & challenges
* Open to work in a growing, changing organization
* Excellent communication skills, willing to influence your non-finance business partners
* Confidence to work with senior finance and business leadership.
* Master's degree (preferably in economics or finance) with a minimum of 3-5 years experience
* Sense of urgency
* Fluency in English is required
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)