Finance Strategy & Digital Transformation - Digitale Finance - Financial Services Industry - (Senior) Consultant (190000MJ)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services and legal and tax advice. In Belgium, we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
As part of the FSI Finance & Performance team, we have a strong group of professionals who focus on Finance processes and transformation challenges in Banking and Insurance.
As an FSI Digital Finance (senior) consultant, you will:
* Support projects from strategy definition, organization, process design & implementation to full value realization with a focus accounting, costing, reporting, budgeting and consolidation topics;
* Bring an added value to the Insurance and Banking clients while being in direct contact with different key stakeholders such as Finance, Risk, Actuary and Business leads;
* Helping CFOs understanding the impact of new regulations on processes, data and architecture;
* Supporting our clients in designing and implementing new and innovative digital solutions allowing the financial direction to drive their companies in the new framework of digital finance;
* Support the growth of the Digital Finance service offering;
* Develop internal capabilities and inspire/mentor young potentials;
* Contribute to the Deloitte international Digital Finance Network.
* You hold a Master's degree or equivalent;
* You have 2 to 4 year experience, and a desire to develop your knowledge of the Insurance sector;
* You are a team player with strong communication skills and realize that Excellence should be achieved as a team;
* You are client-focused and have an entrepreneurial spirit, willing to make an impact, both externally (at the client) and internally (within Deloitte);
* You have the capacity to identify client strategic goals and their related initiatives;
* You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills;
* You want to boost your project management skills;
* You are fluent in at least two of the tree following languages: English, Flemish and French (written, spoken);
* Good understanding of Finance functions;
* Consulting background is a plus.
* A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
* Challenges on the business market and opportunities to create value for companies makes your function stimulating;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
: Enterprise Performance