Finance & Performance - Digital Finance - (Senior) Manager (190000LG)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Our Finance Transformation team works with CFOs and their teams to outpace their competition and envision, design and deliver their Digital Finance strategy in a holistic manner, with a focus on organization, talent, process, data and technology.
Your role as a Manager will be to:
* Manage projects end-to-end (from strategy definition, organization, process design & implementation to full value realization) in close collaboration with our clients and delivery teams;
* Develop internal capabilities and inspire/mentor young potentials;
* Inspire clients about the future of Finance and what Digital Finance can bring to them;
* Develop long-term, qualitative working relations with our clients;
* Pragmatically approach, manage and solve complex issues;
* Play a key role in the growth of the Digital Finance service offering;
* Contribute to the Deloitte international Digital Finance Network.
* A Master in Economics, Engineering, Business administration, Sciences or comparable by experience;
* 6+ years relevant professional experience;
* Strong track record in Finance and have delivered tangible value;
* Passionate about the latest trends and technologies and are able to turn them into opportunities to help our clients gain competitive edge;
* Solid understanding of Finance & Accounting processes;
* Great ability to co-create a compelling strategic vision for Finance;
* Strong affinity with technologies;
* Team player with strong communication and presentation skills;
* Strong leadership and people management skills;
* Fluent in English, Flemish and French (written, spoken).
* A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
* Opportunities for learning where needed;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
: Enterprise Performance