Finance & Performance - Costing & Profitablity - Senior Consultant (190000LD)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services, legal and tax advice. In Belgium, we are the largest professional service provider. Our firm offers services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. Our Finance & Performance services address critical issues facing finance across major industry sectors, including vision and strategy, organization and talent, business processes, and technology. Within our practice, a specific team is dedicated to leverage our Financial Consolidation offering across different industries.
To further strengthen the Financial Consolidation team, we are looking for a senior consultant.
You will reinforce our well-established, but at the same time fast-growing Finance & Performance service line. You will take up following responsibilities within our practice:
* Support our clients, through various Financial Consolidation project assignments, in identifying & defining client tailored solutions.
* Focusing on all Finance enablers: people, organization, processes and systems;
* Implementation of IFRS and/or local GAAP compliant consolidation processes and solutions allowing our clients to adopt more efficient and faster closing processes.
* Supporting project and change management during the different project phases;
* Support of the customer project from the blueprinting to the handover of the finished solution to the customer's consolidation team and IT support organization.
* Coach younger resources and help them evolve.
* Support, design & coordination of business development activities (PoC's, RFP's, client presentations, …)
* You have a proven track-record with at least 4 years experience in Financial Consolidation either via the industry side (e.g. Financial controller), or via consulting projects.
* You have a genuine interest in Financial Consolidation and want to take part in further developing this offering from a client perspective, as well as a team perspective.
* You have a deep understanding of financial close cycle, best practices and fast close concepts
* You have experience creating consolidated financial statements for public and private companies
* You are knowledgeable in IFRS and local GAAP accounting standards
* You have experience in intercompany reconciliation
* You are familiar with financial audits, internal controls, regulatory reporting and overall disclosure management
* You have an affinity for technology, data and information management. Experience in Consolidation solutions (e.g. SAP BPC, SAP BCS, SAP ECCS, SAP BFC, Oracle HFM, Cognos Controller,…) is a plus.
* You want to work in an international and dynamic environment.
* You are a logical thinker, creative and eager to innovate.
* You have excellent language skills in English, French or Dutch is a plus.
* A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
* A variety of projects with customers from various industries all over the world;
* Access high quality, world class trainings;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
* Opportunities to further develop your career.
: Enterprise Performance