Finance Business Partner - 1900209
As our Finance Business partner you are part of the finance department and you work on 3 domains.
Business Partner for EMEA Sales organisation
* Drives performance management in the Sales organisation EMEA;
* Sparing partner for the Region SVP , supporting the SVP locally with necessary Thought Leadership;
* Execute financial reporting and analysis for region (Orders, Sales and S&M costs);
* Drives forecasting, profit planning & SMP processes;
* Control compliance to internal and external policies;
* Control of cost & capex;
* Provide financial insights and drives actions needed in regional business review meetings.
Controlling Corporate Marketing and - Technology Office
* Sparing partner for the VP Corporate Marketing and Corporate Technology office;
* Execute financial reporting and analysis on Marketing Spend, following up on ROI of planned activities/events;
* Execute financial reporting and analysis on Corporate Technology Spend , following up on planned NPI tracks progress and budget;
* Drives profit planning & SMP processes ;
* Execute financial closing activities (analysis of R&D NTI Project results);
* Provide financial insights and drives actions needed to get back or stay on track.
Corporate Finance/ Business Analysis
* Manage a cross divisional team of Finance/ Business Analysts;
* Assign analysts to divisions that require extra analysts support;
* Makes sure that analyst pool is optimized to address needs of the business;
* Supports the business with financial Tools & systems to execute propper insight and analysis needs.
We are looking for a new colleague who:
* Has master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related major, MBA is considered as a plus.
* Has solid experience in financial analysis/ controlling roles in an international environment.
* Has strong analytical and business problem solving skills, helping to understand the business, its value creation model, its financial context.
* Has the ability to frame complex business decisions, model them and present them in terms of key parameters and decision drivers.
* Has the ability to support business planning and development: ability to establish financial goals, support strategy development and coordinate forecasting, budgeting and financial planning.
* Is systems and process savvy, able to find his/her way around the multitude of Barco processes an systems
* Has strong interpersonal skills, able to work in a global team environment with a lot of cultural and international diversity.
* Has the ability to manage projects and lead people.
* Has good presentation and business writing skills.
* Has the ability to work well with all levels of management.
* An interesting, challenging job with lots of autonomy
* A high-tech environment in our new headquarters
* Continuous training & development opportunities through our very own Barco University
* Barco was awarded the Top Employer label 2016 for its excellent working conditions