Back to search result
Finance Business Advisor - Expenses
Permanent contract, Full-time, Brussels
2019-06-04 Requisition ID
054310 Area of interest level 1
Accounting / Finance
Level of experience
Professional Study level
Are you looking for…
a Finance Business advise function with internal stakeholder contacts for analysis and advice in the financial sector?
Are you also someone who is …
- analytical and structured: you enjoy understanding the underlying evolution of figures and make analyses to give explanations and advice to your stakeholders
- a clear communicator: you are able to translate data to easily understandable information for non-finance specialists
- willing to take on different topics and actively take the lead to make improvements happen
- eye for detail without losing sight of the big picture
- self-starter and result-oriented, critical and a team player: you enjoy contributing to larger topics in collaboration with colleagues in and outside the team, challenging your colleagues to bring the results to a higher level
And you have as well …
- a relevant masters degree: economics, business studies
- at least 3 years relevant working experience
- good knowledge of English and Dutch or French required
- perfect knowledge of Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Good Sense of Humour
… then you are our new Financial Controller
Your role …
- analyse multiple dimensions of the financials of ING Belgium and ING Luxemburg
- support and advice the departments and senior management of the bank in further developing their business and strategic decisions through ad hoc analysis and decision support analysis
- direct contact with heads of departments and their management team
- be a business partner in forecasting and budgeting
- participate in Finance and business projects to improve performance, results and processes
Your work environment at ING …
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide rang of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
You will work within the area "Finance". The finance professionals from ING support the management and the business Lines when it comes to financial matters. Within the department, all reporting lines get together. The department is the financial heart of ING Belgium. The people working there are responsible for financial reporting and control, purchase and sale of business units, for capital planning and tax payments.
You will be working within Cost Control team in the Finance department and will be based in Brussels. The output of the teams is discussed at Executive Committee level and their direct reports.
At ING we believe in success through difference!
* Read our diversity manifesto here
* Privacy Protection
Stay in touch