Finance Analyst - IPSAS
The role holder will be responsible for:
* Produce cost/benefit and 'added value' analysis on IPSAS standards 12/17/31
* Setup mitigation plan/options to implement IPSAS standards 17/31 mainly within the area of Asset under construction and Intangible assets
* Produce study/analysis on potential (new) derogations on IPSAS standards, the Accounting Framework for the client
* Report to Finance - Head of Accounting services
Essential Experience includes:
* University degree in Finance/Accounting and extensive relevant experience
* Profound/proven expertise in implementing IPSAS standards within a Public Sector Entity specifically on IPSAS 12/17/31
* Expertise knowledge on IPSAS standards with connection to IPSAS Board
* Proven expertise in producing cost/benefit analysis on IPSAS standards within a Public Sector Entity.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Helen Warham
Job ID: 2853796