Field Engineer Manager
Belgium, Antwerp, Zwijndrecht, Zwijndrecht - Fabricom
Engineering / Projects
INT00000354 Requisition #
The Department International Projects, part of the Division Industry North, located in Zwijndrecht (Antwerp) is the reliable partner for the construction and commissioning of large and complex multi-technical installations.
We serve top rated companies in Western Europe, active in petrochemical, pharma, power generation, tank storage,… with modular construction as well as stick build installation. To realize our ever challenging objectives, we are looking for an experienced: Field Engineer Manager.
* as an Engineering Manager you will plan, organize, lead, coordinate and control the field design and engineering activities
* you manage the engineering teams in order to achieve excellence in Construction and continuously develop the engineering competences according to the needs and the strategy
* organize, lead, coordinate and control a centralized engineering pool around key discipline engineers (mechanical and/or electrical engineers)
* translate Client's and regulatory requirements in appropriate technical documents to be used by the procurement and construction team to obtain "best in class" conditions and execution efficiency
* lead the engineering teams of the allocated projects and monitor quality, assess input from own engineering teams, partners, suppliers and subcontractors
* secure project objectives for the Fabricom scope by implementing integrated (engineering) tools, systems, working methods and processes and monitoring their correct use in collaboration with the procurement and construction team
* provide support towards construction and commissioning: definition of procedures, tools and systems to perform the works
* improve efficiency based on lessons learned
* you have a Master of science in engineering
* you have excellent knowledge of engineering, procurement & construction activities
* proven track record related to detailed engineering in green or brown field large or complex projects
* you are able to manage good relationships with the client and our partners while monitoring ENGIE Fabricom's interests
* leadership capabilities: proven experience in supervising the Contractor's engineering team
* you are very accurate with data
* you have very good knowledge of Excel, Access
* you have good analytical skills
* you are a team player
* communication skills: very good knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of French and/or German is an added value
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Kevin - 0471 58 23 54
* Posting Date: Jun 13, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.