Facility Project Manager
We are looking for a Facility Project Manager who will be responsible for the project management of complete design & built projects, fit-outs, capital investment projects and various implementations across Belux. Your Role As Facility Project Manager, you will be the link between the business units and external partners such as investors, construction companies, architects, engineering offices, contractors etc. Your Responsibilities
- You prepare reports, specifications,
technical analysis to fully define the building design requirements,
equipment and services required.
- You provide technical direction within
engineering design, building design, layouts, build details, schedules and
- You make sure infrastructure complies with
all quality, safety, health, security and customer requirements.
- You ensure/ negotiate that contracts are
fit for purpose, cost effective and incorporate appropriate Service Level
- You lead, coach and guide all project
teams throughout the full project lifecycle.
- You ensure that contracted resources meet
service and quality targets, addressing and ensuring the correction of
- You provide
regular status reports on the running facility projects on different
levels within the organization.
- You coordinate a
full blown design & build project directly with the investor.
- You ensure both
financial monitoring and critical milestone planning of the projects portfolio.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Master in industrial or civil engineering
- 5 years of experience in a technical project management role
- Strong background in construction and project management
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business and obtain buy in
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Strong affinity with required customer quality standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch
- Strong ability to demonstrate an analytical, logical and numerate approach
- Ability to perform risk analysis within the decision making progress.
Good Reasons to Join We offer a position within a fast developing Contract Logistics environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.