Facility Officer (190000W4)
Deloitte is one of the leading companies in the world providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. Our national offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a whole range of small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling the work that they do. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
For our DSI Facilities department in Zaventem we are searching for a Facility Officer (m/f).
As a FACILITY OFFICER you will execute technical and logistical support tasks within the organisation, linked to properties and infrastructure for the offices of the firm.
* Follow up on service contractors and ensure operational compliance by our contractors; circle back to the Facility Manager on contractor performance;
* Provide operational support in executing 360° integrated facility management processes;
* Provide a first-line contact in facilities for internal and external clients, by adopting a customer-oriented attitude, guiding stakeholders and offering them the most appropriate solution and excellent service;
* Support the Facility Manager with documenting key operational procedures;
* Keep relevant databases up to date in order to support the facility decision making;
* Follow up of all files relating to legal certifications, safety, prevention and environment in consultation with the Prevention Advisor;
* Provide accurate and timely support in building, renovation and maintenance projects;
* Document all technical specifications related to building, renovation, refurbishments and maintenance projects in order to enable compliance and all necessary reporting;
* Stay informed about professional knowledge and technical skills in the area of facilities in order to maximize your professional knowledge and to apply it within the organization in the best possible manner;
* Support others by acting as an example within your job and supporting them as a mentor (showing best practices on how to approach tasks, offer help where necessary, and help them cope with difficulties).
* A Bachelor degree in Facility Management or equal through experience;
* Preferably 0-3 years of relevant facility management experience;
* Fluent in English and Dutch, knowledge of French is a plus;
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
* Technical facility knowledge is a plus.
* A challenging job with a lot of contacts and room for initiatives;
* An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth;
* Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills;
* Attractive extralegal advantages.
Don't hesitate and upload your CV.
: Business Support